The West House & Heath Robinson Museum Trust was set up in 2001 to take forward the West House project.The aims of the Trust are:
- To restore West House for the benefit of the inhabitants of the London Borough of Harrow and the public in general and create:
1. a museum and gallery
2. a permanent home for the William Heath Robinson Trust Collection
3. an education/community facility for the general public
4. a café/restaurant for visitors to the museum and park.
West House was restored and reopened in 2010, and contains:
1. the Shrine with the two Pinner Books of Remembrance;
2. a café ‘Daisy’s in the Park’;
3. a community room for hire on the first floor;
4. an osteopath practice on the second floor.
Pinner Association: Nick Coleman, Martin Verden and Cynthia Wells
William Heath Robinson Trust: Geraldine Beare and Peter Higginson
London Borough of Harrow: Cllr Stephen Wright
Other Trustees: Navin Shah AM, Cllr Keith Ferry, Veronica Chamberlain, Cllr. Jean Lammiman and Cliff Lichfield
The Mayor of Harrow, Barry Cryer OBE, Lurline Champagnie OBE, Thomas Heatherwick CBE, Nick Hurd MP, Michael Rosen, Desmond Shawe-Taylor LVO, and Gareth Thomas MP.
Registered Charity No 1086567